The Plugin Site MetaRaw for Photoshop 1.09 Retail | 2 Mb
MetaRaw extends the functionality of the Adobe Camera Raw plugin in Photoshop and Photoshop Elements. It lets you open camera raw files with Adobe Camera Raw, which are normally not supported by it, and allows applying Adobe Camera Raw as a filter to image layers. In Photoshop Elements MetaRaw provides automatic lens correction and chromatic aberration removal features for Adobe Camera Raw. Additionally MetaRaw includes its own raw converter, which has several advantages over Adobe Camera Raw.
• Open raw files with Adobe Camera Raw that are normally not supported by it
• Apply Adobe Camera Raw as a filter in Photoshop and Photoshop Elements
• Apply automatic lens corrections and remove chromatic aberration with Adobe Camera Raw in Photoshop Elements 10-12
• Choose between Adobe Camera Raw, Adobe DNG Converter and MetaRaw's own converter for opening camera raw files. If one of them does not support a certain raw file, one of the others is used automatically.
• Automatically process the output of the Adobe DNG Converter and the MetaRaw Converter with Adobe Camera Raw
• Advantages of the MetaRaw Converter:
-- Produces images that are up to 0.3 megapixel larger than those of Adobe Camera Raw
-- Supports 160 camera models and 13 raw file extensions that are not supported by the latest version of Adobe Camera Raw
-- Is able to open raw files from unknown future cameras (even without an update)
-- Preserves more shadow and highlight details at default settings than Adobe Camera Raw
-- Produces more natural looking images than Adobe Camera Raw from cameras with an X-Trans sensor, e.g. the Fujifilm X-Pro 1, X-E1, X100S and X20.
-- Produces more natural skin colors in some cases
-- Its output looks quite similar to Adobe Camera Raw
• Option to open raw images in Photoshop and Photoshop Elements without displaying the Camera Raw dialog
Home Page - http://thepluginsite.com/products/metaraw/