Dynalog 3.2 | 502.5 mb
Julius Blum Gmbh, a manufacturer lift systems, hinge systems, pull-out systems, and assembly devices for kitchens, presents version 3.2 of Dynalog, is planning and ordering software makes planning cabinets and ordering fittings quick and simple.
DYNALOG is easy to learn and simple to use - even if you don't use it on a regular basis. Automatic collision checks ensure that designs are feasible and do away with trial applications. In addition, DYNALOG offers a practical cross-referencing facility for fittings distributor data such as part numbers and prices.
DYNALOG has three modules:
- DYNAPLAN cabinet planner
DYNAPLAN gives you various ways of planning cabinets and ordering the right Blum fittings.
- DYNACAT electronic product catalogue
DYNACAT helps you pick out the right fittings and gives you useful manufacturing and assembly information.
- DYNASHOP shopping basket
DYNASHOP makes it easy to order the fittings you've chosen in DYNAPLAN and DYNACAT.
Advantages at a glance:
- Easy to plan cabinets, collision check included
- Easy to choose fittings, installation check included
- Gives you complete data for manufacturing and ordering
- Easy to place and manage orders
- Cross-referencing facility for distributor part numbers and prices
- 3D display in AutoCAD possible
- DYNAPLAN interface for exporting data to different CAD/CAM programs
- Open, common file formats for re-use in other programs: xls, csv, doc, html, dxf, dwg, sat, igs, x_t, jpg
About Julius Blum GmbH.
Julius Blum Gmbh manufactures lift systems, hinge systems, pull-out systems, and assembly devices for kitchens. Its assembly devices include drilling and insertion machines for drilling and insertion of fittings; assembly devices and machines for the construction of drawers and pull-outs; templates and assembly devices to transfer measurements; and DYNALOG, a software for cabinet construction, fittings selection, and ordering. The company’s lift systems enable the users to lift up fronts for providing access to the interior of wall cabinets. It offers hinges to connect the cabinet door to the cabinets. The company also provides pull-out systems for kitchens, bathrooms, living rooms, bedrooms, and offices. It sells its products internationally. Julius Blum Gmbh was founded in 1952 and is based in Hochst, Austria.
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7even / 8 / 8.1
Size: 502.5 mb