Iridium工作室透露，他们的声控游戏《回声战令》（There Came an Echo）预计2月24日正式发售。
《回声战令》于2014年通过Kickstarter筹款项目，计划制作成为一款全由语音声控操作的策略游戏。游戏通过一系列预设的语音指令，为战场上的士兵下达指令，例如“Open fire”（开火）或者“navigate to Bravo Two”（前往位置B2）。而非使用Google Now或者Siri那种可能会出错的语义识别。
《回声战令》的配音演员中有来自《星际迷航》的Wil Wheaton，预计Steam售价19.99美元，另外也计划推出Xbox One版本，但尚未确认发售日期。
Description: Ender Wiggin. Admiral Ackbar. That dude who commands the G.I. Joes. These totally rad commanders knew that battles are won not by a single footsoldier, but by issuing precise commands that put their units in position to achieve victory.
In There Came an Echo, follow in those commanders’ footsteps by giving orders to Corrin Webb (Wil Wheaton) and his squadmates in a unique real-time strategy experience. Using an advanced voice recognition system, direct your units through a variety of mission types against foes armed with futuristic energy weaponry and personal force fields. Make your move with standard commands (“All units, advance to Bravo 3!”) or utilize custom variants to express your unique personality (“Everyone, do the worm over to Buttface 3!”). Keep it classy, folks.
Follow a complex, character-driven sci-fi plot: Corrin, an ordinary cryptographer, is thrown into a deadly game of secret agendas when a group of mercenaries tracks him down in Santa Monica, California. Guided by the mysterious Val (Ashly Burch), Corrin must escape from a foe with seemingly limitless resources and discover what secrets his own unbreakable algorithm, Radial Lock, is safeguarding…information that, if released, will rattle the very foundations of reality itself. Also starring Laura Bailey, Yuri Lowenthal, Cassandra Morris, Rachel Robinson, and Cindy Robinson.
- Experience an epic single-player campaign that focuses on plot and character development over the course of the game
- Utilize a robust voice command system, or use standard keyboard/mouse/controller methods
- Customize every command, unit, and location in the game to literally any word or phrase
- 20+ track original score by phenoms Ronald Jenkees and Big Giant Circles
- Numerous language models supported, including various English-language accents and foreign languages!
Genre: Indie, Strategy
Developer: Iridium Studios
Publisher: Iridium Studios