Description: Since the discovery of the Guide Stone 100 years ago deep in the equatorial sand of our planet, Kharak, our very origins have come into question. Now, after 100 years of technological advancement and careful study, there is one inescapable revelation: We do not belong here. We are the last of our kind, and we have dedicated ourselves to one goal — returning home… a mission that will put everything at risk.
Crafted with the assistance and guidance of the original creators as well as the help of a passionate fan community, Homeworld Remastered Collection introduces Relic’s acclaimed space strategy games Homeworld and Homeworld 2 to modern players and operating systems using modern advances in graphics rendering technology. Homeworld Remastered Collection includes updated high-res textures and models, new graphical effects, and support for HD, UHD, and 4K resolutions. Homeworld’s original audio and video artists have also recreated cinematic scenes in beautiful high fidelity.
Homeworld Remastered Collection uses Homeworld and Homeworld 2’s original source audio to create a stunning new mix of effects and music. On top of that, multiplayer for both games has been combined into one centralized mode that will allow you to interact with other players like never before. This collection also includes archival versions of Homeworld Classic and Homeworld 2 Classic, preserving the purest form of the original releases with compatibility for modern operating systems.
- Build and battle with more than 100 space ships
- Updated high-res textures and models
- New graphical effects
- Support for HD, UHD, and 4K resolutions
- New audio mix using original source effects and music
- Cinematic scenes recreated in beautiful high fidelity by original artists
- Mod support and mod tools
- Bonus archival versions of Homeworld Classic and Homeworld 2 classic, preserving the purest form of the original releases with compatibility for modern operating systems
- Access to the Homeworld Remastered Steam Multiplayer Beta beginning February 25: play Homeworld races against Homeworld 2 races with up to eight players on 23 maps, plus brand new game modes
Genre: Simulation, Real-Time Strategy
Developer: Gearbox Software
Publisher: Gearbox Software