SWR Specification 2015 SP0 for SolidWorks 2015 | 163M
SWR-Specification - Automatic generation of program design and design specifications
The program is designed to create the design specifications for the Model Assemblies SolidWorks, from SWE-PDM or XML-file containing the required data.
SWR-Specification is an independent application that works in conjunction with SWE-PDM and SolidWorks in the operating system Windows. The application reads the original information of the active SolidWorks assembly or from the specified objects in the SWE-PDM and automatically generates a specification document.
Pragramny product has all the features needed to create the design specifications for a few blanks, not only in the Comments mode of interaction with SolidWorks / SWE-PDM, but in the Independent mode editing.
SWR-Specification provides an intuitive interface that provides quick and efficient access to all features. The information is displayed in a tree in the left part of the application. The right side displays a window to edit or window.
Maximum simplicity and clarity of the program, ease of data exchange with the model allowed designers to quickly and easily create, edit and print the specification of the project in accordance with ESKD and save it separately or in a drawing file assembly.
Advanced settings document imaging capabilities allow to achieve as close to the desired document layout.
- Reading Composition assembly model SolidWorks, configuration analysis and support variant of execution;
- Editing and writing document properties SolidWorks;
- Reading data from Parts SWE-PDM;
- Import data from XML-file;
- Update of the drawings SolidWorks According to this document, the specifications;
- Support for various blank;
- Generation of specifications for the product structure in the SWE-PDM;
- Supports the introduction of a mechanism table specifications in other documents, as does Excel, and editing of the place;
- Allows you to change the position number and make more lines in the manual mode
Year / Date of Release: 2015
Version: 2015 SP0
Developer website: www.solidworks.ru
Bit depth: 32bit, 64bit