Tunabelly Software TG Pro 2.5.1 | MacOSX | 6 MB
- See the current and maximum recorded temperatures (in Celsius or Fahrenheit) for every temperature sensor in your Mac.
- View and control the speeds for every fan. With Auto Boost, have the fans go to a specific speed when a predefined temperature is hit.
- Always available status icon menu includes all temperatures, fans and manual controls.
- Show a notification if a sensor or the Mac gets too hot, or when the fans are turned up with Auto Boost.
- Monitor remote servers by having an email sent instead of a local notification.
- Discover faulty fans and temperature sensors with the built-in diagnostics.
- Log all temperatures, fan speeds, diagnostics and notifications to a CSV file.
- Run in the background with configurable info displayed in the menu bar.
- Supports all Macs, including the new Mac Pro 2013 model as well as all MacBook Pros (including Retina), iMacs, Mac Minis, MacBook Airs and older Mac Pros.
Compatible with Mac OS X 10.7 - 10.10 (Yosemite)
Home Page - http://www.tunabellysoftware.com/tgpro/