CCNP Routing and Switching SWITCH 300-115
Best-selling author, expert instructor, and double CCIE Kevin Wallace walks you through the full range of topics on the CCNP Routing and Switching SWITCH 300-115 exam, including Cisco Catalyst switch features, VLANs and trunking, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP), EtherChannel technologies, first hop redundancy protocols, and securing Cisco Catalyst switches. This unique product contains multiple types of video presentations, including live instructor whiteboarding, real world demonstrations, animations of network activity, dynamic KeyNote presentations, doodle videos, and hands-on router and switch CLI configuration and troubleshooting in real lab environments, allowing you to both learn the concepts and the hands-on application.
The 65+ videos contained in this product provide you more than 8 hours of instruction. Modules are divided into easy to digest lessons and conclude with summaries and interactive module and glossary quizzes to help assess your knowledge. In addition to the review quizzes, the product also contains interactive exercises to help you truly learn the topics in each module. The product concludes with a series of lessons that give you valuable advice to help prepare for the actual exam.
Designed to take you inside CCNP switching concepts in a unique and interactive way, CCNP Routing and Switching SWITCH 300-115 Complete Video Course is guaranteed to help you master the foundational networking topics that will help you succeed on the exam and on the job.
What You Will Learn
· Cisco Catalyst switch features, including Layer 2 vs. multilayer switches, MAC address tables, SDM templates, CDP vs. LLDP, PoE, UDLD, SPAN and RSPAN, and StackWise
· Virtual LAN (VLAN) and Voice VLAN theory and configuration and VLAN pruning
· Trunking and VLAN Trunking Protocol (VTP) theory and configuration
· Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) port states, convergence times, and variance
· PVST+ calculation and configuration
· MSTP and Rapid PVST+ theory and configuration
· EtherChannel port options, Layer 2 and Layer 3 configuration, and troubleshooting
· HSRP, VRRP, and GLBP operation and configuration
· Port security, storm control, private VLANs, dynamic ARP inspection, DHCP snooping, IP source guard, and AAA
Who Should Take This Course?
Anyone interested in obtaining their CCNP Routing and Switching certification or anyone interested in learning fundamental switching concepts and configuration skills.
While this complete video training product does not assume any prior knowledge of network administration or configuration, you should understand the fundamental purposes of a network and be comfortable working with a computer.