RadioCaster 2.x | 15 MB
If you have a radio station and you have an internet connection, it should be easy to broadcast your content online. And now with RadioCaster, it is! RadioCaster takes the audio from any computer input or playback device and turns it into glorious internet sound that listeners can access over Icecast or Shoutcast (including Live365).
No hacks, no workarounds: RadioCaster just works! With full support for Windows 7, ASIO devices, metadata... It just works. You have a point-and-click, quick-to-configure tool that will instantly get your radio online to listeners in your city, on your campus, or on the other side of the world.
RadioCaster is a program for taking any audio - including analog - connected to your computer or playback device and broadcasting it online to the whole world. That means seamless use of old audio sources, existing radio broadcasts, and other materials while maintaining your own digital presence. Configuration is painless, while detailed statistics help you keep track of your audience.
• Broadcast any audio that you have on your computer, thanks to support for audio capture from any computer input or playback device
• Support for ASIO devices
• Full Windows Vista, 7 and 8 support; 32 and 64 bits
• Works with Icecast, Shoutcast, Windows Media and compatible servers; includes integrated streaming server
• Metadata support
• Broadcasting statistics
• Select your station's bitrate, audio source (device, URL, playback capture) and song title source
• Easy to use interface and quick configuration
Microsoft® Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2008, Windows 8, Windows 2012 - 32 or 64 bits