InfiniteSkills - Information Architecture Essentials Training Video
Duration: 3.5 Hours | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720 30fps | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 2.56 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
In this project-based Information Architecture Essentials video tutorial series, you'll quickly have relevant skills for real-world applications.
Apprentice yourself to information architecture (IA) master Jorge Arango in this thought-provoking, fast-paced, and thorough examination of what it takes to produce effective UX design. Would-be UX designers will learn how to make information easy to find-and easy to understand-as Arango guides you through the concepts, research and design methods, and implementation processes used in the practice of IA.
In part one, Arango explains what IA is, the problems it solves, and how users experience it. In part two, he describes the critical foundational work that must be accomplished before the IA can be defined. Part three is a review of the standard components used to implement IA, and part four describes the essential skills one must master to actually do IA.
- Understand the primary goals of information architecture
- Explore how users find information and how IA helps that search effort
- Learn about the "Problem Space" and the use of conceptual modeling in IA
- Master basic IA components: organization schemes, labeling systems, and navigation systems
- Identify the communication skills essential to working in IA multi-disciplinary teams
- Learn how UX designers communicate IA design concepts to IA team members
- Discover how to create IA that evolves successfully over time
Home Page - http://www.infiniteskills.com/training/information-architecture-essentials.html