Franzis SHARPEN projects professional 1.16.02565 Multilangual | MacOSX | 59.3 MB
Does this sound familiar? You took a great portrait photo, but it’s just missing the wow factor! This is because the eyes need to be clear, but the skin needs to appear soft. With SHARPEN projects professional that is no longer a problem. The sensitive-selective edge recognition allows you to make a pixel-exact selection which makes it possible to sharpen defined areas individually.
Sharpen your photos in the right places!
The newest development in the praised projects-Software series from FRANZIS, is SHARPEN projects professional for optimal sharpening while maintaining complete control of your photo. And the best part: your original image stays intact because SHARPEN projects professional doesn’t just apply one post-processing step after the other, but it creates the end result – based on the source image – only after you’ve carefully tried out and applied all of the steps in your workflow. The preview function let’s you easily switch back and forth between your original photo and the sharpened version. This is possible via the split preview photo or with a right-click on your mouse.
SHARPEN projects brings the right amount of sharpness to you photo
Photos with the perfect amount of sharpness can impress at first glance! This is because clear, life-like photos can only be attained with the right amount of sharpness in the right places. That’s why the sharpening process is one of the most important steps in professional photo editing.
Save your photos: SHARPEN projects turns your blurry photos into tack-sharp photos
Does this sound familiar? You captured the perfect moment, but unfortunately the photo isn’t sharp, or it’s sharp in the wrong place. These photos would usually end up in the trash can -until now – because thanks to SHARPEN projects, blurry photos are a thing of the past! These types of images can be corrected with the integrated “Adaptive Multi-scale Deconvolution” by analyzing the image information of up to 100 surrounding pixels.
Intuitive workflow with valuable tools for the perfect results
One click is all you need for the perfect results! In “Automatic” mode, the Software takes any uncertainty away from the user and delivers the perfectly sharpened photo instantaneously with a click of the mouse. With 45 thematically tunes presets, you can achieve the perfect result based on your original photo. Of course more experienced photo editors can take advantage of the many fine-tuning options for more extensive post-processing. The integrated RAW developer, LAB sharpening, selective sharpening and scratch correction tools offer you complete freedom in the sharpening process. Thanks to the integrated preview function, you can quickly switch between your original photo and the edited photo.
Completely in focus: the perfect amount of sharpness
SHARPEN projects will show you with mathematic preciseness when you’ve reached the perfect amount of sharpness. The highly sensitive Micro-Contrast engine, which was developed in Germany in 2015, analyzes the original image, calculates new details and contours with perfect color and luminosity sharpness and prefects photos for viewing on the screen, in a gallery, in a photo album, or as a large print.
Every photo needs the optimal sharpness in the right place
The sensitive-selective edge recognition allows for a precise area selection and selective sharpening of targeted areas. This allows you to create portraits with sharp, clear, radiant eyes while the skin remains soft and beautiful.
SHARPEN projects professional Top Highlights
- Mathematically exact calculation of the perfect amount of sharpness
- “Adaptive Multi-scale Deconvolution”: The innovative blur correction with up to 100x detection range
- Individual analysis of every photo
- Sensitive-selective edge recognition for exact sharpening without masks
- “Adaptive Gradient Sharpening” – for the perfect sharpness of landscapes, still-life, macro photos &more…
- Including haze & fog correction
- Scratch & sensor error correction
- RAW-Module with applicable camera profiles
- Supports all current RAW formats
- Graphic history browser with an undo function
- Batch processing
- For use as a stand-alone product and as a plugin for Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, and Adobe Lightroom
- Available for Windows and Mac
The ideal application
- Selectively sharpen portraits
- Sport photography: Correct motion blur
- Kids in action
- Dogs playing
- Macro photography: Bring out the detail
- Panoramas: sharpen blurry edges of wide angle photos
- Landscape photography: achieve a natural looking sharpness
- Zoom photos taken with slow lenses: Skillfully optimize image performance
- Sharpen enlarged photos or poor quality images taken with a compact camera or Smartphone
- The perfect sharpening for monitors/prints/galleries/posters
Mac OS X (10.7 and higher), 64 bit, Intel Processor/G5, 2 GB RAM, 2 GB HDD, Screen Resolution 1280 x 1024 Pixels.
Home Page - http://www.projects-software.com/sharpen