Intel VTune Amplifier XE 2016 update 2 | 737.7 mb
Intel Corp., a developer, manufacturer and supplier of computer components and related products, has released update of VTune Amplifier XE, is a performance profiling tool for C, C++, and Fortran code that can identify where in the code time is being spent in both serial and threaded applications. For threaded applications it can also determine the amount of concurrency and identify bottlenecks created by synchronization primitives.
Whether you are tuning for the first time or doing advanced performance optimization, Intel® VTune Amplifier provides a rich set of performance insight into CPU & GPU performance, threading performance & scalability, bandwidth, caching and much more. Analysis is faster and easier because VTune Amplifier understands common threading models and presents information at a higher level that is easier to interpret. Use its powerful analysis to sort, filter and visualize results on the timeline and on your source.
What’s New in Intel VTune Amplifier XE 2016 Update 2:
- Metric-based navigation between call stack types replacing the former Data of Interest selection
- Updated filter bar options, including the selection of a filtering metric used to calculate the contribution of the selected program unit (module, thread, and so on)
- Source/Assembly analysis available for OpenCL™ kernels (with no metrics data)
- SGX Hotspots analysis support for identifying hotspots inside security enclaves for systems with the Intel Software Guard Extensions (Intel SGX) feature enabled
- HPC Characterization analysis that monitors utilization of the CPU, memory, and FPU for a compute-intensive or throughput application and helps identify floating point operation and memory optimization opportunities. This is a preview feature. Preview feature may or may not appear in a future production release. It is available for your use in the hopes that you will provide feedback on its usefulness and help determine its future. Data collected with a preview feature is not guaranteed to be backward compatible with future releases.
- Default project configuration changed to apply existing target (thresholds for frame rate,
region/ interrupt/function duration) and filtering (call stack mode, inline mode, loop mode)
settings to all subsequent results generated for this project
- New option to measure the maximum local bandwidth and use this data to scale the DRAM Bandwidth overtime view and calculate the bandwidth histogram thresholds
- Support for the Fedora 23, Ubuntu 15.10
- Support for the Microsoft Windows 10 November update
About Intel Corporation
Intel Corp. designs, manufactures and sells computer components and related products. It also engages in the designing and manufacturing of computing and communication components, such as microprocessors, chipsets, motherboards, and wireless and wired connectivity products. The company develops advanced integrated digital technology products, primarily integrated circuits, for industries such as computing and communications.
Name: Intel VTune Amplifier
Version: XE 2016 Update 2 build 444464
OS: Windows / Linux
Size: 737.7 mb
链接: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1o7pR4Au 密码: w66z