Franzis PHOTO WORKS Projects 3.34.02375 Multilingual (x86/x64) | 152.7 MB
Forget everything you know about image editing. PHOTO WORKS projects 3 automatically edits photos by combining an analysis of colour, brightness and contrast information. Flat shadows disappear with each click, and colours and contrasts become more intensely defined. The software simultaneously offers advanced options as well as creative editing with an expert mode for ambitious photographers. Photo editing professionals can freely and individually customize the following setting details to their subject: denoise, sharpness, contrast, brightness and shadow optimization, gamma and colour settings, filters, emulations, etc.
1 Photo, Over 100 Different Looks
Photo editing is so yesterday! Get the ideal settings immediately with just one click. With PHOTO WORKS projects 3, you can finally have fun with photography again! The 107 filter presets instantly show you what possibilities your image holds. The professional combination of effects and colour filters turn your normal images into works of art. In expert mode, you are at the helm. PHOTO WORKS projects 3 directly edits RAW files and offers beginners along with experts ideal image optimizing tools.
For Photo Editing Experts: RAW Module and Selective Editing
Colour isn’t the only thing that can be improved. Individual details can be selected and emphasized with masking to direct the viewer’s attention. PHOTO WORKS projects 3 supports popular image formats including RAW files, and nearly all camera and smartphone manufacturer formats. With 107 presets and more than 109 effects, you have access to high-end retouching, colour correction and creative editing for your photos.
PHOTO WORKS projects 3 Highlights
- NEW! Complete RAW module for the best quality and maximum editing options
- NEW! Individually expandable with add-on system
- NEW! Remove sensor spots, level horizons, add vignetting and correct distortions
- NEW! Smart Colorspace Adaption (SCA) for finest detailed colour gradation
- Intelligent Optimization Assistant
- 107 Preset filters, finely tuned for landscapes, portraits, architecture, surreal and artistic interpretations as well as other subjects
- 109 High quality expert filters: denoise, sharpness, gamma, light and shadow optimization, contrast improvement and more
- Includes textures and structures: paper, carton, linen, fabric
- “Classic” analog colour filters
- Numerous film emulations, virtually all famous and historic film materials from Agfa, Kodak, Fuji, Ilford and more
OS : Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
Language : Multilingual
Home Page - http://www.projects-software.com