SQL Tutorial: Learn SQL with MySQL Database -Beginner2Expert
English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 9 hrs | 1.3 GB
eLearning, Development, Databases | Skill level: All level
Learn SQL and Database Development: SQL Tutorial for learning Structured Query Language using MySQL Database
Last Update: 16 February2016
Learn SQL with practical examples. By learning structured query language, you will be able to work in any database system like MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, DB2, Oracle etc.
Understand how SQL works and learn effective database design for your applications.
In this course we'll learn SQL with practical example on every topic. We will learn in more detail about,
Database Installation and SQL fundamentals.
Data Definition Language(DDL) and Data Manipulation Language(DML).
SQL Joins, SQL functions and SQL data types.
Database Relationships and Database Normalization.
Database Export and Import.
Benefits of learning SQL
Learning the Structured Query Language gives you a powerful tool which can be implemented in variety of application development including web, desktop and mobile application development. SQL is ANSI standard and used in all major database management systems.
SQL skill opens a new dimension in the jobs where you can work as a database administrator in IT companies or you can work as a freelancer. Database development is very important factor in any application development So learning database development skill is very beneficial for you.
In Section 1 to 3 covers Introduction, Database Installation, SQL Overview and learn terminology used in SQL.
Section 4 to 9 we will learn Data Manipulation Language Clauses, Various Conditions and Operators, Data Filtering and sorting, SQL Joins and Most Important SQL Functions.
Section 10 to 13 understand SQL Data Types in more details, Data Definition Language, Database Normalization & Database Export and Import.
Section 15 covers MySQL Workbench a unified visual tool for database development.
Section 16 is wrap up.
Check course Curriculum to see the list of all sections and lectures included with course.
What are the requirements?
- Basic computer knowledge is required to learn from this course.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 115 lectures and 9 hours of content!
- Understand the Database terminology and Structured Query Language fundamentals.
- At the end of this course, You will be able to use SQL statements in any database management system.
- You will learn from SQL basics to advanced topics like JOINS, Database Relationships, Database Normalization.
- You will learn each topic step by step with practical examples.
- You will learn the skills useful for professional Database Development (Database Modeling) and Database Management.
- You will also learn about MySQL Workbench, a unified visual tool for database architects, developers, and Database Administrators.
What is the target audience?
- Database developers and database administrators.
- Desktop & mobile application developers.
- Network applications developers.
- Students for academic purpose.
- People who love to learn new skills.