English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 2.5 hrs | 365 MB
eLearning, Development, Web Development | Skill level: All level
use jQuery and AJAX filters and calls to send data to your PHP-MYSQL server with no need to refresh the web page
jQuery and AJAX filters and calls: the simplest way, is a course to teach junior web developers, or programming enthusiasts, how to send data through jQuery and AJAX, to server and make change in data, with no need to refresh the page.
To start this course, you should download wampserver, and sublime text 2, or you can use your preferred editor.
We are not going to learn how AJAX works using XML requests and responses. Our main goal is to send data with no page reload or refresh.
If you want to add interactivity and simplicity, to your web application, using AJAX, and reduce your bandwidth consumption, this course might be for you.
At the end, you will learn how to create AJAX filters, to get data according to specific criteria.
What are the requirements?
- You should be familiar with databases and PHP
- Download notepad++ or Sublime text 2
- Download wampserver
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 39 lectures and 2.5 hours of content!
- Sending Data through AJAX to the server
- Learn jQuery basics
- Create jQuery events
- Create AJAX filters
- Create jQuery animations and effects
- Append data to web page with no refresh
- Use bootstrap classes for forms and tables
What is the target audience?
- This jQuery course is meant to be for newbies in jQuery and AJAX
- If you know how to send data through ajax and append them, don't take this course
- This course is for web developers who need a quick refresher of jQuery and AJAX
- This course is for students who wants to make search filters like eCommerce websites