Disk Cleaner Suite – Clean Your Drive, Remove Adware & Duplicate, Uninstall App & Shred File Securely 2.2.
5 Top Cleaners necessary for Mac Users.
Disk Cleaner / Adware Cleaner / Duplicate File Cleaner / Application Uninstaller / File Shredder
1. Disk Cleaner
– Frees up your disk space and makes your Mac run faster.
– Scans junk files (such as Trash Can, Downloads, Logs, Caches, Mail, iTunes, etc ) which you might no long need
– Cleans and reclaims disk space.
2. Adware Cleaner
– Detects and Cleans Adware and Spyware safely.
– Blocks opening strange pop-ups and toolbars made by Adware.
– Removes browsers(Safari, Chrome and Firefox) add-ons and extensions opening ads annoyingly.
– Restores browsers settings to normal.
3. Duplicate File Cleaner
– Very Quick and Accurate Scan Algorithm of duplicated files or folders.
– MD5 checksum file compare.
– Support Photos library.
– Scans multiple folders from drag & drop or file selection browser.
– Customizable scanning options such as excluding extensions and file size in Preferences.
– Intuitive inspection view of duplicated files.
– Useful functions such as filter, sort, preview, auto selection for removal and etc.
– Cleans duplicated item and reclaim disk space within a few seconds.
4. Application Uninstaller
We are using many applications that have no uninstaller functionality. Commonly we move application to Trash for uninstalling and then may empty Trash to reclaim disk space or not. By doing this way, we can’t remove the application cleanly and can’t reclaim full disk space that the application occupied. As you know, application stores
temporary files such as log, cache, settings, downloads, add-ons and etc in specific locations of disk.
Application Uninstaller scans the associated(temporary) files and help you remove them quickly and safely.
– Scans applications and associated files.
– Intuitive view of application list.
– Adds or Remove other application folders in Preferences.
– Removes quickly and safely.
5. File Shredder
How do you delete a file? Maybe we move file to Trash and then empty the Trash. This way needs two steps and has problem for security, that is recoverable.
If you want one step simple and perfect secure deletion, use this function.
Start shredding by:
– Right-Click items(folder or file) and select “Shred and Delete”.
– Drag & Drop items on application icon in Dock.
– 1 pass operation (Quick)
– 7 pass operation (Best)
– 35 pass options (Long but Safest)
OS - MacOSX 10.7 or Later
Home Page - http://www.higreensoft.com/