该软件适用于所有提供了一个打印选项的应用软件，只需要简单地选择最近添加的 BullZip PDF Printer 而取代你通常使用的打印机即可，文档就会被转换和保存为 PDF 文件.。
BullZip PDF Printer 11x Final | 7.8 Mb
BullZip PDF Printer is a tool that sets up a virtual printer in Windows, in order to create PDF files from all types of documents. This way, it allows any application to create PDF documents using just the print menu.
During installation, it offers to download and install Ghostscript Lite, a third-party program that BullZip PDF Printer needs in order to properly function.
The user interface is standard, and the tabs are General, Dialogs, Document, Image, Watermark, Merge, Security as well as Actions.
In the General section, you can copy or create a new option set, select the output format (PDF, BMP, EPS, JPEG, PCX, PNG, PS or TIFF) and specify its default name (optionally use displayed macros), append if output exists, confirm overwrite, as well as remember last folder and last file name.
In Document, you can set the document properties of the generated file (author, title, subject, keywords), quality settings, PDF quality, initial zoom level, and compatibility level.
The image section allows you to control the creation of an image file by configuring the device, horizontal and vertical resolution, and others.
With BullZip PDF Printer you can also stamp your document with a text watermark, and customize its font, color, size, outline width, layer, rotation, and position.
Furthermore, you can merge and superimpose PDF documents, as well as set a password (owner and user) with customizable key length and permissions to increase the file security.
All in all, BullZip PDF Printer works great and proves to be a truly good alternative for creating Portable Document Format files.
key features of "BullZip PDF Printer":
· Print to PDF from almost any Windows program.
· Supports 64-bit operating systems.
· Direct output to the same file each time or prompt for destination.
· Control if the printer should ask if you want to see the resulting PDF document.
· Control output and prompts programmatically.
· Setup can run unattended.
· Graphical user interface.
· Password protect PDF documents.
· 128/40 bit encryption.
· Quality settings (screen, printer, ebook, prepress).
· Set document properties.
· Watermark text, size, rotation, and transparency.
· Superimpose/background documents.
· Appending/prepending documents.
· User interface control.
· Command line interface to all settings.
· COM/ActiveX interface for programmatic control.
· Support for Citrix MetaFrame
· Support for Windows Terminal Server
· Multiple output types supported: BMP, JPEG, PCX, PDF, PNG, and TIFF.
Toolbar removed from free version.
Improved color support in PDF/A-1b documents.
New setting to change the ICC profile for smaller PDF/A-1b documents.
Option dialog now supports FTP, and SFTP uploads.
Option dialog now supports running programs on success and error.
Option dialog now supports running program after processing a print job.
Default RunOnSuccessMode, RunOnErrorMode, and AfterprintProgramMode changed from Hide to Normal.
New API method to print PDF documents to a specific Windows printer.
New support for AES 128 and AES 256 bit encryption of PDF documents.
New setting to control confirmations of folder creation.
Advanced option dialog with buttons to edit global.ini, print a test page, and more.
New options dialog tabs for file upload, running programs, and signing with digital certificates.
Supported Ghostscript version is now 9.10 or later.
Supported PDF Power Tool version is now 22.214.171.124 or later.
Improved Unicode support.
Belarusian translation added.