Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or 4.5 (Not 3.5)
Microsoft Office 2010 or Later for Office Toolkit Support
Windows Vista or Later for Windows Tookit Support
- Bosh for the original GUI Design and co-development of Office Toolkit
- ZWT for the original KMSEmulator
- letsgoawayhell, Phazor, and nosferati87 for KMSEmulator fixes and improvements
- MasterDisaster, FreeStyler, Daz, nononsense, and janek2012 for work on Key Checker
Note: Now fully supports KMS activation for Windows 8/8.1 and Server 2012/2012 R2 and Office 2013.
EXE MD5: 7F8A3114659A0ADAA572F0E9E4255BFC
Microsoft Toolkit Changelog:
- Added ability to specify KMS Hardware ID.
- Added KMSPID option to reuse the last KMSPID from KMS Activation.
- AutoKMS gives messages about what type of KMS Server it is connecting to.
- Can install AutoKMS alongside KMS Server Service to be able to use it for LocalHost KMS Activation.
- Disabled DefaultKMSPID as a valid option for KMS Server Service (please change it to RandomKMSPID if you have it set to DefaultKMSPID).
- Fixed KMS Server Service Installer arithmetic overflow by changing the way Service Handles were compared to NULL.
- If KMS activation fails twice with DLL Injection, kill KMS Connection Broker with each further attempt.
- KMSPID options (not for KMS Server Service) set to ReuseKMSPID by default.
- Use DLL Injection is now the default LocalHost Bypass method.