Proteus 8.x SP1 Pro | 200.0 mb
Labcenter Electronics a leading developer of electronics CAD (schematic, simulation and PCB autorouting) software has released an update to Proteus 8.1, this release, building on the new Version 8 application framework and adding several important features to the Schematic/PCB design modules.
Proteus 8 is the result of over three years development with a consistent focus on product integration. It includes:
- A new application framework lets you view modules of Proteus as tabs in a single window or, via drag and drop, as separate windows for a side-by-side view
- A new common parts database enables sharing of information between schematic and PCB so that changes to data are instantly reflected across the software.
- A new live netlist means changes to connectivity in the schematic can be instantly reflected in the PCB, the Bill of Materials and the Design Explorer.
- The new integrated VSMStudio IDE binds your firmware project to your schematic design and Active Popups bring the schematic into your VSMStudio debug session.
The Proteus 8.0 release delivered a new platform as well as host of feature additions. The new application framework also now enables us to bring out many important features that would have been extremely difficult (or impossible) to implement in previous versions. The goal of the Proteus 8.1 release was to start delivering these features and our focus was on four main areas:
- Pads and Footprints
- Project Clips / Design Snippets
- Dynamic Teardrops
- Proteus VSM for Arduino AVR
What's New in Proteus Design Suite 8.1: whatsnew
About Labcenter Electronics Ltd.
Labcenter Electronics Ltd. was founded in 1988 by the chairman and chief software architect John Jameson. The initial launch of our Proteus design suite followed soon after and has since benefited from nearly 25 years continuous development, evolving into one of the most cost effective, fully featured EDA packages on the market. With current sales in over 50 countries spanning the globe Labcenter is continuously expanding both its product portfolio and its customer base.
Our goal is to provide you, the customer, with the best package at the best price. To achieve this our company focus is threefold:
Name: Proteus Design Suite
Version: 8.1 SP1 (build 17358) Professional
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Seven / 8
Size: 200.0 mb