Managing Your Career | 140.20 MB
Genre: eLearning | Jun 29, 2012 | Appropriate for all | Language: English
What do you enjoy doing, and how are you uniquely qualified to build a rewarding career out of your interests, skills, and experience? In this course, author Valerie Sutton guides you through the process of proactively managing your career by identifying your options, needs, and interests.
Discover how to assess your experience, work-reward values, and qualifications, all with the goal of creating a robust career profile that charts your future growth. The course also shows how to fully investigate career options and perform a gap analysis in order to find key opportunities.
* Considering lifestyle choices
* Completing a career profile
* Researching possible roles
* Exploring different industries
* Researching salary ranges
* Performing a gap analysis