Job Search Strategies | 149.65 MB
Genre: eLearning | Aug 23, 2012 | Appropriate for all | Language: English
In this course, author Valerie Sutton shares the latest techniques to find jobs efficiently and effectively. This course teaches you how to develop your profile and brand, seek advertised and unadvertised positions, network successfully to broaden your circle, and work with recruiting professionals. Valerie includes strategies for both the online and offline worlds.
Along the way, discover smart strategies to match your interests with your search and manage your time in order to maximize results.
* Determining which online job boards to use
* Posting your resume online
* Maximizing the impact of your profile
* Improving your visibility with a blog, workshop, or conferences
* Leveraging your network
* Establishing relationships with recruiters