DeBTPDA has released the newest version of “Stack The Countries” for Android. The game is very educational and it would be a great learning tool for someone trying to improve their knowledge of the world’s geography.
Description: Stack the Countries makes learning about the world fun! Watch the countries actually come to life in this colorful and dynamic game!
As you learn country capitals, landmarks, geographic locations and more, you can actually touch, move and drop the animated countries anywhere on the screen. Carefully build a stack of countries that reaches the checkered line to win each level.
- - More than 1000 unique questions
- - 193 flash cards — one for each country!
- - Interactive maps of the continents
- - Collect all 193 countries and track your progress on personalized maps
- - Earn FREE bonus games: Map It! and Pile Up!
- - Play in English, Spanish and French
- - Create up to six player profiles
- - Choose any of the friendly-looking countries as your avatar
- - High resolution pictures of famous world landmarks
- - All games are powered by a realistic physics engine
- - Fun sound effects and music