Group POSTMORTEM has released the simulation pc game “Recovery Search & Rescue”. Enjoy!
Description: “Rescue Team One to Base. Missing person found safe and well. Mission accomplished. Returning to base. Over.”
Strap on your boots and hook up your compass – as a new recruit to Rescue Team One, you’ll need to use your expert tracking skills to locate a variety of important objects and missing people who have stumbled into the harsh and perilous dangers of your national park.
Navigate woodland trails, deep ravines and fast-flowing rivers on the trail of a journalist looking for the thrill of adventure, or locate some missing pharmaceuticals to save a hiker’s life. Your skills are paramount for the safety of your visitors.
However, it won’t all be a walk in the park; the lush forest can quickly turn into a dangerous trek as you come across some of nature’s most dangerous obstacles, including tar pits, deep chasms and angry beasts.
- Navigate a large national park landscape full of trees, natural dangers and man-made structures such as forts, statues and memorials
- Clues to help track important objects and missing people
- Use the S.A.R. bike to travel across the vast map
- Follow missions set for you by Rescue Base
- Make up your own missions with the mission editor and collection of assets
- Track during the day or night
- Evacuate injured people by calling in the S.A.R. helicopter
- Now with improved audio and graphic settings.
Publisher: Excalibur Publishing Limited, BigSims.com
Developer: Excalibur Publishing Limited