Sales Skills Fundamentals | 1.18 GB
Genre: eLearning | Sep 06, 2012 | Appropriate for all | Language: English
In this course, author Christopher Matthew Spencer shares his techniques for effective sales. Because a sale starts with finely honed communication skills, the course begins with communication and listening skills, and then explores the application of sales traits in everyday life—an ideal primer for making deals in business settings.
This course also covers the basics of connecting with prospective clients, making convincing presentations, understanding and maximizing the sales cycle, measuring sales abilities, and practicing sales skills in role-playing scenarios.
* Understanding common sales terminology
* Honing communication skills
* Conveying passion and thoughts
* Listening actively
* Winning the confidence of others
* Asking for referrals
* Making cold calls
* Setting realistic sales targets and achieving them
* Keeping good sales records