P2P group has released the updated version of “RoboCop” for Android. Robocop is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items.
Description: RoboCop is a shooting gallery game inspired by the blockbuster movie called RoboCop. You will become a policeman from Detroit called Alex Murphy who was turned into a cyborg. Now you are the most powerful weapon against crime. Take to the streets and start cleaning the city from criminals and gangs who think that they own it. The application RoboCop is compatible with Amazon Kindle Fire in terms of the system requirements.
- SHOOT your way through console quality training simulations
- USE drone strikes to take out large groups of enemies
- SAVE human hostages and capture informants
- BATTLE aggressive robot enemies from the film, like the EM-208 and the ED-209
- UPGRADE your weapons and robotic suit to the latest technology that OmniCorp has to offer
- SCAN your targets with body heat vision to find their location and weak points
Release Name: RoboCop.v2.0.1.Android-P2P
Size: 83.25 MB
Links: Google Play