Swift Creek Games LLC制作的一款海底场景的益智小游戏。
Group SPLATTER has released MacOSX version of the game “Fish Vs Crabs”. Enjoy!
Description: Fish vs. Crabs is a fully immersive 3D underwater Tower Defense Game. You play the role of the fish defending your eggs from invading crabs, shrimp and lobster. The invaders advance along the sandy ocean bottom toward their goal. You must strategically place your towers in an effort to prevent the invaders from reaching your eggs and escaping with them.
Once you have successfully defended your eggs, they are taken to a protected reef that you see as your main game menu. This reef is unique to the player and you may customize this reef by adding and removing corals, sponges, rocks, other fish and special items that you may discover during game play.
In addition to the standard tower defense game, Fish vs. Crabs has other small games built into it. By discovering hidden objects around the reef and completing objectives with those objects (such as raising the flag on the pirate ship), the player will unlock additional corals, sponges and other items that may be used to decorate the reef on the main menu.
New items will be added to the system at regular intervals for you to discover and decorate your reef system with. We will continuously be refining fish behaviors, improving visuals and balancing game play to give you the best game experience and enjoyment of your reef in addition to new and challenging Tower Defense levels and new objectives.
Once your reef is built the way you like it, why not spend some more time there? Download the screensaver for your PC (and other systems later). If you don’t like it, play some more and change it.
New in version 1.1:
- Tiki Island has 8 new levels of game play. Your strategy needs to be solid because these new levels are tough.
- Tiki Quest. This new achievement is yours if you find all 5 tikis. Place your giant bubbly tiki in your home reef.
- Screen saver mode. The home reef now behaves like a screensaver, hiding the menu and turning into a virtual aquarium.
- Dolphins! Build up your reef system to attract dolphins to your reef.
- Dozens of new fish and artifacts to find and place around the reef.
- Improved camera behavior
- Look UP. Yes, you can look up and down. Ok. It’s just a cool thing and we needed it for planned Rift support anyway.
Publisher: Swiftcreek Games
Developer: Swiftcreek Games
Genre: Strategy, Casual, Simulation