CORE has released “SEGA Superstars Tennis” for MacOSX. Enjoy !
Description: Sonic and a superstar cast of fan-favourite characters serve up extreme arcade tennis on courts inspired by SEGA s psychedelic gameworlds. Compete in madcap matches, crazy tournaments and wacky minigames in this wildly imaginative take on tennis.
Hone your skills in quick matches, then take on the grand challenge of “Planet Superstars” mode, a series of tournaments and minigames which include smashing zombies with well-aimed shots, making paintball graffiti and knocking giant monkey balls into an open goal.
- Master every surface! With courts in a secret lab, a disco space station and even a spooky graveyard, SEGA Superstars Tennis goes way beyond grass and clay
- Unleash each character’s game-changing special move, including Sonic’s super speed, Dr. Eggman’s devastating electric spike ball and AiAi’s banana-shaped curve shots
- Take on a volley of modes, from the grand challenge of Planet Superstars mode to friendly matches and quirky bonus games
- Challenge your friends to a match or team up for doubles with shared-screen multiplayer for up to four players!
- Whatever your grip, SEGA Superstars Tennis supports a wide range of gamepads including the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 controllers
Publisher: Feral Interactive, SEGA
Developer: Sumo Digital