NaturalReader Professional 12.0.011 (DC 17.01.2014) | Size: (36.98 MB)
NaturalReader 12 is a text-to-speech software for Windows. This easy-to-use software with natural-sounding voices can read to you any text such as Microsoft Word files, webpages, PDF files, and E-mails. NaturalReader can also convert any written text into audio files such as MP3 or WAV.
- Natural voices
- Text to speech
- Convert to mp3
- Floating bar
- MS office Add-in
- Pronunciation Editor
- Conversation control
- Batch file converter
- MP3/Wav file converter
- NaturalReader 12 has a great selection of natural-sounding voices
- It can convert any written text such as Microsoft Word, webpages, PDF files, and E-mails into spoken words.
- It can also convert any written text into audio files such as MP3 or WAV.
- Floating bar offers another option for you to listen to text on the webpage or file page directly.
- Over 1,000 free classic Ebooks included.
- Integrates convenient add-in toolbars into MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint. This offers a simple way of reading text directly on the document.
- Your documents are built in cloud so you can access from any device.
- It is available for you to change reading voices and adjust reading speed according to your own preference.
- Converts a large number of text files into audio files at once.
- Converts single or multiple MP3 files to WAV files and vice versa.
- You can make a single text sound just like a real conversation between multiple people by inserting different speaker tags and pause tags.