CORE has released the newest build of strategy game “Battle Worlds Kronos” for Mac. The game really looks nice, there is no doubt about it.
Description: When the emperor of Kronos dies, the mighty Houses of the planet fight a ruthless war to settle the succession. The fraction that is able to seize control of the twelve holy temples and simultaneously light fires on each of them, appoints the new emperor and decides on the destiny of all.
Battle World: Kronos is a classic turn-based strategy game in the tradition of Battle Isle, Advance Wars and Panzer General. Have you ever wondered what games like that would look like today? Well, we did. As a result, we decided to develope Battle Worlds: Kronos.
- Two Single Player Campaigns (~50 hours of gameplay)
- Single Player Challenge Maps – Test your skills in different combat scenarios and keep track of your progress.
- Live Multiplayer – Battle your friends live on the internet (cross-platform) or via hot-seat.
- Asynchronous Multiplayer – Take all the time you need and consider your moves. Similar to “play-by-mail”, your round is stored on our server and turned over to your opponent. The system allows you to continue the match anytime and anywhere you want (cross-platform).
- Online Features – Leagues, chat and – in early 2014 – tournaments.
- Strong AI – A clever AI that will challenge even experienced commanders.
- Map Editor – A powerful editor to create your own maps and missions.
- Includes “Trains” DLC – Get the “Trains” DLC in early 2014, featuring a new campaign (~10 hours), additional multiplayer maps and new units FOR FREE!
Publisher: KING Art Games
Developer: KING Art Games