Maple是一个通用型的商用计算机代数系统。Maple起源于1988年，由加拿大安大略滑铁卢的一家公司，Waterloo Maple Inc.（亦称Maplesoft枫软）进行开发和商业销售。最新版是Maple 18。它的主要竞争者是Mathematica。
Maplesoft Maple 18.0 | 1.8 Gb
Maplesoft announced a major new release of its flagship product, Maple, the mathematical computing software for education and research in mathematics, engineering, and the sciences. With Maple 18, Maplesoft offers enhanced tools for developing interactive applications and quizzes, together with additional features to enrich and streamline the student experience.
Maple supports the easy creation of interactive Math Apps for use in the classroom and through The Möbius Project, an initiative from Maplesoft that supports the creation, sharing, and grading of Math Apps. With Maple 18, instructors can take advantage of increased flexibility in the one-step Math App creation tool to quickly create even more complex applications, and easily create randomly generated quizzes for their students.
Maple 18 also offers a host of improvements to enhance the student experience, so they can learn important concepts quickly and easily.
- New Clickable Math tools include a dedicated calculus palette, improved context-sensitive menus for student-learning, and over 75 new Math Apps for math, biology, chemistry, and engineering.
- A new statistics package designed specifically to help teachers and students with an introductory course in statistics offers formulas and visualizations of statistical quantities, hypothesis testing, and interactive exploration.
Other important enhancements were made in visualization, mathematics, and the user interface:
- Extensive updates to visualization include a new package for quickly creating fractals, custom plot shading and image textures, background images on plots, and new visualization tools for signal processing and time series analysis.
- The many mathematical computation improvements include updates to physics, time series analysis, polynomial operations, dynamic systems, and graph theory.
- A powerful new search tool provides instant access to all the relevant help pages, tasks, assistants, tutors, and Math Apps in Maple and in The Möbius Project, with previews available so customers can easily select the exact resource they need.
Maple 18 is part of a broader release of Maplesoft’s product suite, including Maple add-ons and e-books and a new version of MapleSim, the advanced system-level modeling and simulation tool based on Maple’s mathematical engine. MapleSim 6.4 and all its toolboxes and connectivity add-ons have been updated to take advantage of the enhancements to Maple 18’s mathematical engine. Other improvements include more powerful tools for creating custom components, performance enhancements, a significantly expanded MapleSim Control Design Toolbox, and enhancements to the model generators for Simulink and FMI.
Name: Maplesoft Maple
OS: Windows / Linux
Size: 1.8 Gb
Download firedrive and 百度云