CyberGhost Special Edition 188.8.131.52 | 8 MB
CyberGhost can help your stop online censorship! Ah, internet! That wonderful place which grants unlimited access to information and allows people to express their opinions, thoughts and beliefs! With CyberGhost you will have access to our high speed service which guarantees full encryption, complete anonymity and unlimited access to content all over the web.
CyberGhost Special Edition
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Unlimited traffic
- AES 256-bit encryption
- Access to most wanted servers: US, German, Romanian, Czech, Swiss
- OpenVPN, L2TP/IPSec, PPTP
- 1 device
Some Key Features:
- allows you to surf anonymously online in three easy steps: log in, connect, surf securely.
- provides you with a virtual private network protected by 256-bit AES encryption. The encryption keys are generated on your own computer so no one can use them to eavesdrop on your network activities.
- works with almost any program that accesses the Internet, letting you surf, communicate, and share data anonymously. To prevent misuse by spammers, email programs should not be concealed (this does not apply to web mail, i.e., mail applications accessed by browsers).
- allows you to surf securely when using public WLANs and hotspots and prevents others from spying on your data transmissions (does not apply to traditional email clients, which cannot operate inside the VPN).
- offers a high-performance server network. Basic users experience only minimal delays while premium users will hardly notice the difference.
- provides its subscribers with 256-bit AES-encrypted online storage (careful: lost passwords cannot be recovered).
- guarantees premium subscribers a minimum bandwidth of 2,000 kbit/s (higher speeds depend on server load).
- supports all PC Internet connections (WLAN, Internet cafés, UMTS, DSL, ISDN, modem).
- gives users more online security and freedom with fewer worries about Internet privacy.
- has an easy-to-follow overview of subscriptions costs and continually-updated usage reports.
Home Page - http://internetisfreedom.com/en