Boom Recorder Pro for mac是一个多声道录音器。它被设计在高压力制作电视/电影的拍摄，音乐会，或现场舞台表演的过程中使用。
Boom Recorder Pro v8.x Mac OS X | 6.5 MB
Boom Recorder is a multitrack field recorder. It has been designed to be used during the high stress production of a tv/film shoot, a concert or a live stage performance. Boom Recorder has many metadata fields that are used during a film production, making it easy to keep track of the many audio files in post production. For concerts and live stage performances it is possible to record up to 256 (Boom Recorder Pro) tracks continuously for many hours.
- WAV (BWF) or CAF
- 16, 24 bit integer and 32 bit floating point.
- Any sample rate that the audio interface supports, including: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 192 kHz.
- Up to 256 channels.
- Mono and Polyphonic files in any combination.
- Long recordings may be split up.
Project, scene, slate, take, roll and timecode are stored in BWF files. Channel layout is stored in the iXML-chunk. Sound reports in HTML, print with Safari or Firefox.
LTC SMPTE/EBU timecode signal are decoded from any audio channel. Jam or continues sync. Many frame rate formats are supported. Start and stop on timecode availability.
- Pre-record buffer.
- Monitoring and simple playback.
- Spectrum Analyser.
- Mixing and routing on inputs and outputs.