Hear 1.2.2 | MacOSX | 4.46 MB
Hear is sound enhancement software for the Mac and PC. Hear improves the sound quality from your headphones, internal or external speakers. Hear can also add 3D sound and other various special effects to the sound on your Mac and PC. Improve the sound from iTunes and make your music, movies, games or any other application sound amazing. Hear also gives you the ability to customize the sound to your preference with a 10 to 96-band equalizer for your Mac or PC.
Do you like movies? Like them even more with virtual cinema quality sound experience. Sound will approach you from all angles, even from behind. Hear is the best option for you as it provides better sound quality for your mac and pc.
Perfect and improve the sound quality on your computer with Hear's studio quality N-band equalizer with built-in peak limiter. You've got complete control.
Control speaker resonance to increase frequency range and enhance sound.
Center Channel Control
Control the volume and width of the sound coming from your own virtual center-stage for performance-grade audio effects. A concert in your house.
No Sub? No problem. Let Hear use your existing speakers to boost your bass. Don't you need more thump in your life?
Fine tune reverb to emulate any venue from phone booth to concert hall. Either way, it's music to your ears.
Music the way it was meant to be heard. Restore frequency, coloring and intensity lost during the recording process. Put more "hi" in your "fi".
Hear can control the volume and improve the sound of your PC and Mac independently. You can control enable and disable each effect independently. You can apply the effects in any order for dramatic results. You can define and recall presets at any time. You can enjoy Hear's effects through your computer's speakers, headphones and external speakers. And you can do it all in an easy-to-understand user interface. Hear provides better sound quality for Mac and PC.
- MIXER - allows you to adjust the sound volume for various applications, so you don’t have a loud mail sound while you are listening to music
- EQUALIZER - features the most advanced N-band equalizer with built-in peak limiters. You can choose between slider or curve mode for fine-adjustments
- GENERAL - adjust the general settings (bass, dewoofer, fidelity) and enable various effects
- 3D - expanding audio environment out of actual speaker positions
- FX - is an aggressive type of surround sound remixing
- BW - meditate to your music...it’s a special feature that can help you relax after work, it does so by generating brain waves targeted at relaxation
- MAXIMIZER - bring your concert home...produces a more “live” feature to the music (bass is boomier and highs are crisper)
- AMBIENCE - allows you to add reverb effect to the output
- SPEAKER - widen the frequency range of your speaker system (or headphones) and corrects output phase
- SUB - expands bass frequencies like a real subwoofer does
- LIMITER - ceiling and threshold, control aspects of level compression
- SPACE - creates a virtual re-sounding frame behind the listener’s position and bounces the sound around
- IDELITY - restores the subtle nuances that are often damaged in the recording process
Mac OS X 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7.5
512MB or more of system memory is recommended
Hear currently does not support USB and FireWire audio interfaces.
Home Page - http://www.prosofteng.com