Security Camera 2.5.1 Multilingual Retail | MacOSX | 3 Mb
Security Camera is a user-friendly app that can be installed in one minute and doesn’t require any further configuration. Each time your computer wakes up the camera will silently snap the person who wakes it up and save the photo into a defined folder. With this app in hand you will always have evidence of who and when touched your computer without your permission. Intruders will no longer be able to deny invading your privacy, you’ll be able to check if your kids misbehaved and if you can trust your roommate.
- Automatic camera snap after waking up.
- Saving images at a resolution of 640х480.
- Can now send pictures to your Dropbox account! So if your laptop gets stolen, you’ll likely have a photo of the thief.
- User-friendly interface and no need for further configuration.
- we added password protection to the application. Now only you can view/copy/delete Captured Photos.
- Fast work and no additional CPU load.
- No interference with other automatically run applications.
- Adjustable arm-timer.
- Idle timer actuations.
- You can setup Security Camera to arm after 30sec/1min/3min/5min/15min/30min of idle time. When armed, Security Camera snaps anyone who drags a mouse, touches Multi-Touch trackpad or presses any key.
How you can use it:
- With Dropbox, if your laptop gets stolen, you’ll likely have a photo of the thief.
- Making sure your kids didn’t turn on the computer without your permission
- Getting evidence that your parents (partners, roommates or coworkers) were using your computer behind your back
- Storing a log of your haircuts and mood
- Creating a weekly photo archive for your diary
- Getting fresh real pictures for your blog or social network
- Tracking your health based on everyday pictures
Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor
Home Page - http://securitycamera.alicedev.com/