Problem Solving with Algorithms and Data Structures: Understand the fundamentals of Data Structures and Algorithms in c++
Do You know Data Structures are very important part of programming languages. All programmers should know something about basic data structures .We will Learn how to determine the efficiency of your program and all about the various algorithms for sorting and searching--both common problems when programming. We have high quality Videos on the subjects of data structures, algorithms and programming concepts. Recursion is also covered in this video series. After taking this course, you will loose your fear for Data Structures and algorithms.
On completion of the module the student should be able to: 1-Understand a variety of techniques for designing algorithms. 2-Understand a wide variety of data structures and should be able to use them appropriately to solve problems 3-Understand some fundamental algorithms.
Analysis of linear and binary search Algorithms , Operator Overloading , Efficient data structures like linked lists , queues and stacks , Recursion.
What are the requirements?
- Knowing basics of programing
- You should be familiar with C++ Language
- A C compiler and code editor (both are available free)
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 28 lectures and 5.5 hours of content!
- Anyone who wants to learn data structures and algorithms
- Anyone appearing for interviews, can be used to understand from grounds up, or as a quick revision
What is the target audience?
- Over 28 lectures and 5 hours of content!
- Be able to know and implement various data structures and algorithms
- Be able to write your own algorithms and understand if their running time is good or bad