Write a Powerful Business Plan for Your Non-Profit.
English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | pdf | 602 MB
eLearning, Business, Strategy
Building your non-profit's business plan does not need to be arduous or a mystery. This course will guide you through a unique process and way of thinking in your business planning that will inspire, energize and create clarity for both your team and funders – the same process that enabled our clients to collectively raise over $400 million from foundations and major donors.
In this course, you will develop and write your business plan as well as prepare for your pitch. Topics include the following:
- Determine the bad habits and flaws of the typical business planning process and how to avoid them.
- Grasp how major donors and foundations look at business plans and in what way to address their needs to gain their support.
- Develop the list of important questions that must be answered by your plan.
- How to conduct due diligence and research to develop strategic options for your plan - think outside the lines.
- Develop material agreements about your strategy and plan.
- Create a strong business plan document that addresses key agreements in a way that funders will understand.
- Prepare your epic pitch to a variety of large donors and foundations.
- Understand how to approach these funders.
You can navigate through this course in under three hours plus added time for your research, meetings and document writing. Structured in 7 easy to understand video lectures, it also includes recommended activities and steps to complete your business plan.
What are the requirements?
•None--although having a copy of your latest business plan and budget can be helpful.
What am I going to get from this course?
•Over 11 lectures and 33 mins of content!
•Facilitate a powerful planning process that will generate critical strategies for your non-profit's success.
•Write and successfully pitch your business plan that will stand out and give you an advantage with foundations and major donors.
What is the target audience?
•This ourse is for executives and board members of non-profit organizations with <$5 million annual budgets looking to strengthen their business plans and fundraising efforts.
•It is also for executives and/or board members who will be facilitating a strategic planning process or are looking for the right process and facilitator.