Negotiation and Influence Principles You'll Actually Use
eLearning, Business, Entrepreneurship | Skill level: Appropriate For All
Thought provoking, practical, and sometimes even entertaining principles of influence and negotiations that are simple to integrate into your life and business!
The ideas presented in this course are "integrated principles". They are most effective when they become ingrained into your way of thinking and behaving in business and life.
Negotiation is any conversation between two or more parties where an agreement is trying to be reached. Influence is having the ability to 'sway' the outcome of a situation - to produce a desirable effect.
All Successful negotiation and influence strategies are dependent upon our thoughts about the situation, and how well we respond to the situation.
By learning to to think differently, and learning to 'respond' as opposed to 'react', we're able to produce very desirable business and personal results.
*** When learning the principles in this course do not allow the brevity nor the simplicity of the concepts to dissuade you from integrating them into your life. As with many things, simple can become the most profound when applied consistently.
The title indicates that these are principles you can begin to use right away, and I sincerely hope that you do!
All concepts taught in this course promote true WIN-WIN (not win-lose) outcomes!
What are the requirements?
- Internet Access
- An open mind for learning
- A passion for knowing new things
- A commitment to apply the material within real conversations
- A sense of humor (definitely won't hurt)
- What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 23 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!
- A thriving community of learners - and growing
- Lifetime access to over 25 lectures - with many more on the way !
- Develop Your Confidence in Business Conversations
- Have conversations that make your small business money
- Enhance your image as 'the person to talk to' in your field
- Become a more magnetic, inspirational and influential person
- Know how to think about win-win outcomes
- Apply Massive Impact Principles to achieve real win-win outcomes