Normal Procurement Process in SAP MM
eLearning, IT & Software, IT Certification | Skill level: Appropriate For All
SAP MM Material Management - Welcome to this training course presentation of the SAP Materials Management - Basic Procurement Process Steps.
Taking this MM course will help you with everything you need to start your career in working with SAP Purchasing , Inventory Management, Invoice Verification, and many other important areas of any Business.
Overview of the course:
I will show you how to create the purchase requisition and how the requisition is released and further processed.
- In addition, you will learn then how to create and send the request for quotation (RFQ) to selected vendors.
- You will learn how to enter quotations, compare quotations.
- Also, you will learn how to issue the purchase order (PO) to a vendor.
- Later in this course, you will learn how to post the goods receipt from a purchase order.
- Finally, you will then learn about the Invoice Verification, which is part of the accounts payable (AP) process, and where the vendors are paid for materials or services.
This course is structured in three forms:-
1. Presentation on the Topic
2. Demo video on the subject
3. Quiz part related to the subject.
What are the requirements?
- Basic Procurement Business Details
- Computer with Internet Connection
- Standard SAP Testing System
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 21 lectures and 52 mins of content!
- Learn the basics of SAP MM Procurement Process
- Basic Details of Requisition, Request for Quotation, Purchase Orders , goods Receipt and Invoice verification in SAP MM
- Understand the basic SAP tables involved in the procurement process.