Inspired by the horror game Yume Nikki, Dreaming Sarah is a surreal adventure platformer game with puzzle elements, an engaging environment, an incredibly diverse cast of characters, and of course, a young girl named Sarah.
Sarah has been on an accident and is in a coma. It’s up to you help her wake up by exploring her dream world while collecting items, talking to weird characters and exploring the world around her!
- Explore different areas, like a forest, a haunted mansion and even the moon.
- Collect gameplay-changing items, like an umbrella that helps Sarah glide around, a manifying glass that changes her size and a necklace that turns her into a fish.
- Solve puzzles by paying attention to the scenery, taking notes and exploring the world around you.
- Get up to two different endings depending on what you have found or done.
- Visit old areas to find new things that appear as you progress in the game.
Genre: Adventure, Casual, Indie
Publisher: Asteristic Game Studio
Developer: Andre Chagas Silva , Anthony Septim