Description: Endless Legend is a turn-based 4x fantasy strategy game that takes place on the planet Auriga, a once-beautiful planet destroyed in a massive cataclysm. Players build their nations through tactical, military, and political means on randomly generated, hexagonal worlds of varying altitudes with the ultimate goal of developing the most powerful civilization on the planet. Gamers will encounter long harsh seasons, assimilate smaller factions into the mix to increase their chances in war, fight battles with a variety of powerful heroes, and create a robust economy using Dust (money), food, production, science, and more.
Create your own Legend
Another sunrise, another day of toil. Food must be grown, industries built, science and magic advanced, and wealth collected. Urgency drives these simple efforts, however, for your planet holds a history of unexplained apocalypse, and the winter you just survived was the worst on record. A fact that has also been true for the previous five.
As you discover the lost secrets of your world and the mysteries of the legends and ruins that exist as much in reality as in rumor, you will come to see that you are not alone. Other peoples also struggle to survive, to grow, and perhaps even to conquer.
You have a city, a loyal populace, and a few troops; your power and magic should be sufficient to keep them alive. But beyond that, nothing is certain… Where will you go, what will you find, and how will you react? Will your trail be one of roses, or of blood?
- Single or Multiplayer: Endless Legend takes place in the Endless Universe and employs new twists on combat, pacing, events, environment and single-and multiplayer gaming for one to eight players.
- Research around 100 technologies across four eras through quests and research, while collecting Dust, luxuries, and strategic resources tradable at the marketplace.
- Eight fantastic, unconventional factions ? including the Vaulters, Broken Lords, and the Wild Walkers ? create a distinct take on the over-used ?Tolkien-esque stereotypes?. For the Alpha build, players can select three out of the eight factions and advance through the use of weaponry, technology, and other ?Endless? elements, such as the Dust as per Endless Space.Minor Factions: Of the 16 minor factions, 10 are currently available in the Alpha build for players to incorporate into their empire.
- Eight potential win scenarios for players experience through culture, trade and conquest. Example of a win: One enables your race to discover an ancient spaceship, leave the planet, and become and embryonic version of one of Endless Space?s galactic factions.
- Endless Legend does away with skill trees with branching paths, instead enabling players to accumulate enough experience to advance to the next age without linear paths to follow. Explore unknown territory by sending heroes into every corner of the world to find mysterious artifacts to equip troops.
Genre: Indie, RPG, Strategy
Publisher: Amplitude Studios
Developer: Amplitude Studios