DreamShot 2.0 | MacOSX | 4 MB
DreamShot is a robust screenshot application. Use one shortcut to take screenshots for all of your apps, services, and destinations. View a large preview of your screenshot with an extensive list of sharing actions, including the immediate upload to a cloud service.
The Main Screenshot BrainBrain
DreamShot lets you use the same shortcut to take a screenshot, no matter what the reason. You won’t be left with tons of image files on your desktop to deal with later, your mind is not cluttered with dozens of shortcuts, and DreamShot conforms to the way you want to work with screenshots.
How It Works
When you capture an image with DreamShot, you are instantly presented with a large preview, and a list of options that is generated from the apps and services you use on your Mac. Send the capture anywhere with only one click. You can even print, copy to clipboard, send to Dropbox, custom folders, social networks, or any place that supports image import on your Mac.
- Capture with Shift+CMD+D or any custom shortcut you choose.
- Float any screenshot for reference. Keeps it on top of all other windows.
- The menubar panel holds your previous screenshots for easy reuse.
- Drag a screenshot from the preview window to anywhere on your Mac.
- Hide unwanted destinations from view.
- Set a ‘Favorites’ destination to any place on your Mac.
- Instantly see a large preview of your screen capture and retake if needed.
- Instantly print, save, copy to clipboard, or open and edit preview.
- Responsive developers that love to hear from you!
Supported Apps And Services
Evernote, Outlook, Facebook, Mail, Droplr
Twitter, Flickr, Cloud, Pixelmator, Clipboard
Float, Illustrator, DayOne, Print, Save
Clarify, Skitch, Unibox, Photoshop, Voila
Preview, Sketchbook Pro, Sketchbook Express, Sparrow, Postbox
Airdrop, Airmail, iPhoto, Aperture
Intel, 64-bit processor
OS X 10.7 or later
Home Page - http://dreamshotapp.com/