Find Value Stocks with 5 Steps
eLearning, Personal Development, Personal Finance | Skill level: intermediate level
Discover your value stocks with our step-by-step guide.
We created this course to help you screen, analyse, and select your value stocks.
So you've heard about value investing, read about it, but you don't know how to start. The beginning is always the hardest.
In this course, you will be guided in steps from stock screening to making your decision to buy:
- Learn quick concepts of value investing;
- Leverage on free online tools available to you;
- Calculate a stock's 'real worth' with our VIM (Value Investing Monster) calculator;
- Identify great companies from average ones;
- Save money by buying great companies at discounts;
- Benefit from our monthly stock analysis.
Content and Overview
We will walk you through the process of value investing- from stock screening to analysis to stock selection. This course by Value Investing Monster focuses on practical, actionable steps in identifying attractive investment opportunities.
The course begins with a recap on the principles of value investing. You will also establish the right mindset for success in value investing.
We will teach you a powerful way to screen and sort the best stocks worthwhile to buy. The free online resources we use are some of the best tools available that can save you a lot of time and effort. Most importantly, learn to use our VIM (Value Investing Monster) calculator to find out how much your stock is worth, so you can buy it below its intrinsic value.
Your journey doesn't end here. Each month, we will continue to do case studies on stocks we intend to add to our portfolio. This is to value add your learning and keep you motivated on your value investing journey.
Students completing this course will have the practical knowledge and confidence to search for great undervalued stocks in the market.
What are the requirements?
- You should already have a basic idea of value investing.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 11 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!
- Know where to look for value stocks.
- Estimate the worth of your stocks with our VIM calculator.
- Confidently buy your own stocks in the market.
- Continue to learn via our monthly stock case studies.
- What is the target audience?
- People who want to invest but never got started.
- Investors who want to increase their investment returns.
链接: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0m2RDm 密码: 67e7