CWE Compter Services GSAK 8.x | 30 MB
GSAK is the all in one Geocaching and waypoint management tool. Major features include: Multiple databases, sending/receiving waypoints to GPSr, Google maps, conversion to many mapping formats, PDA output (including CacheMate support), HTML output, extensive searching, macro support, backup and restore, distance/direction from other waypoints (including caches, locations, post codes) and much more.
- Multiple waypoint databases
- Databases format in industry stand SQLite format.
- Import individual GPX/LOC files or a whole folder
- Communicate directly with Geocaching.com using the Groundspeak "live" api
- Ability to add unlimited number of custom fields to the database
- Waypoint projection
- Display waypoint offline in browser or split screen view (live Internet connection not required)
- Display waypoint online (uses a link to http://www.geocaching.com by default, but the URL is user configurable)
- Custom URL's for each waypoint, and waypoints as a group.
- Automation of tasks (macros or batch processing)
- Set centre points by post code, GPSr, location, or waypoint.
- Comprehensive filters to search/select a subset of your data (subsets can be saved and restored)
- Export to the following formats: MapSend WPT, OziExplorer WPT, http://www.geocaching.com GPX and LOC format, MapSource, Garmin POI, Fugawi, Street Atlas, Pocket Streets, Microsoft Streets and Trips, Magellan Protocol (SD card), Magellan eXplorist, Lowrance USR, TomTom POI files, Maptech eXchange format, CacheMate, and National Geographic TOPO!.
- GPSBabel Custom Export. This enables generation of other lesser known formats such as Tiger, GPSUtil, Delorme XMap, Delorme XMapWpt, PsiTrex, PCX, CETUS, Quovadis, GPSPilot, MagNav, Microsoft PocketStreets PSP, NaviTrak DNA, Holux, TopoMapPro Place files, GpsDrive, Geocaching DB, CoPilot, EasyGPS, GPilotS, GeocachingDB, NIMA, MapConverter, NaviCache and PsiTrex.
- Generation HTML for download to your PDA
- Direct upload of waypoints to GPS receiver
- Add "corrected coordinates" to any waypoint
- customize offline HTML pages
- customize HTML formats
- User Notes. You can also import and export notes in text format
- Center point from GPSr
- Ascending/descending and multi column sorting of columns in the offline database
- Instant counts (colour coded) for found, not found, placed, and archived waypoints in the displayed database
- Ability to set centre point for calculation of distance and bearing
- Change column size of all browse view headings
- Change column order of all browse view headings (just drag heading)
- Select individual columns to display in the grid
- Repair and delete the database
- Backup and restore of databases and settings
- Drag and drop support (including zipped files from http://www.geocaching.com)
- File association support
- UTM and British grid coordinate support
- Smart input of coordinates allowing one entry box that caters for all common formats
- Convert State names to abbreviations (Australian, US, Canada, State names and abbreviations provided by default)
- LOC file support (from http://www.geocaching.com and from other sources)
- Unlimited log history
- Instant iconic views for Travel Bugs, waypoint type, user notes, and last four logs
- Split screen view with 7 formats: full waypoint display, google maps, details only, full logs only, log summary, online page, or child waypoints.
- Quick Search: instant waypoint search on partial waypoint name
- User flag for individual waypoint selection
- Delete a waypoint: with an option to prevent next GPX load from re-adding it (add to ignore list)
- Delete multiple waypoints, based on a filter
- Identify your owned caches using exact match, wild cards, or http://www.geocaching.com Owner ID
- Identify and flag archived waypoints
- Special WebCam cache support
- Add and edit your own waypoints
- Special "smart name" calculation for meaningful unique waypoints.
- Macro language
- Automatic cache logging
- Terracaching.com GPX file support
- Customizable tool bar
- Coordinate Grabber from free floating text
- Before and after image change log
- Sqlite manager
Home Page - http://www.gsak.net/