Phantom Filmschool 2 - the easy way to shoot like a pro!
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 2 Hours | 936 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
The sequel is here! Learn 5 new killer shots, video editing skills, in depth theory, 360 pano's & more in this course!
Welcome to Phantom Filmschool 2, the only online course aimed exclusively at Phantom users. This is the 2nd course that will teach you how to use the Litchi app to shoot pro cinematic footage with the help of autopilot on your DJI Phantom 3 quadcopter.
After completing this course you will have new knowledge and skills giving you a greater level of confidence when flying and shooting video. Your audience will be blown away by your awesome pro cinematic shots which will look beautiful and well edited. You will also get more quality footage per battery and fly with a greater degree of safety saving your self hundreds of wasted dollars in repairs.
This course builds on from the skills learnt in the first Phantom Filmschool course. In this course you will learn
- The Rise : Basic Rise, Lookdown Twist, Rise and Pan and Rise and Reveal (4 shots in this 1 shot)
- The Lookdown approach (a beautiful new approach shot)
- The Pan (overcome the challenge of trying to do a smooth yaw manually with the left stick - just use autopilot)
- The Selfie (as seen on the Solo - 2 methods to setting up with awesome shot)
- The Up and Over (a new shot aimed at rising above tall subjects like buildings, trees etc)
- Video editing for aerial: color correction & handling exposure issues specific to aerial video
- How to create, edit and publish a Photosphere/360 Pano (the easy way to do this)
- The theory of heading, rotation and gimbal Pitch (useful concepts for mastering autopilot)
- The difference between POI and interpolate and how and when to use them
Come and learn the art and pleasure of autopilot and take your aerial videography to the next level!