The Most Powerful Text To Speech Reader. Listen to PDF files, webpages, e-books, e-textbooks, office documents and even printed books. This easy-to-use software with natural-sounding voices can read to you any text such as Microsoft Word files, webpages, PDF files, and E-mails. NaturalReader can also convert any written text into audio files such as MP3 or WAV.
What Can NaturalReader Do For You?
- Allow students to listen to textbooks, classnotes…
- Help people with dyslexia, reading challenges or visual impairment
- Allow multi-tasking: listen to your eBooks while walking, running or commuting
- Make proofreading effective
- Learn English or other languages
Convert text to speech or audio files
Turn text from Word, PDF, Webpages or eBooks into mp3 or wav files
Turn any printed documents or ebooks into speech and audio files.
Sync with multi-devices
Sync your documents between desktop, iPhone, iPad and android devices, so you can listen anywhere, anytime.
Designed for special education
Help people with dyslexia, reading challenges or visual impairments.
- Highlights text when reading
- Large fonts
- High contrast color interface
- Typing Echo
- Spelling Check
- Word prediction
OS : Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP
Language : English
Home Page - http://www.naturalreaders.com/index.html