Cracking the Data Science Interview
English | 2016-03-14 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 3 hrs | 766 MB
A Practical Training Course That Teaches Real World Skills
In this project-based Cracking the Data Science Interview video tutorial series, you'll quickly have relevant skills for real-world applications.
Follow along with our expert instructor in this training course to get:
- Concise, informative and broadcast-quality Cracking the Data Science Interview training videos delivered to your desktop
- The ability to learn at your own pace with our intuitive, easy-to-use interface
A quick grasp of even the most complex Cracking the Data Science Interview subjects because they're broken into simple, easy to follow tutorial videos
Practical working files further enhance the learning process and provide a degree of retention that is unmatched by any other form of Cracking the Data Science Interview tutorial, online or offline… so you'll know the exact steps for your own projects.
"Wanted: Data Scientist." You've learned the concepts, you've seen the six-figure salary estimates, and now you really want the job. But there's a hurdle in the way: the job interview. Can you get one? And, once you land one, will you ace it or blow it?
This video covers the nuances, misconceptions, and realities of the data science job hiring process. Presented by a team of data science educators and job placement professionals, the video uses a series of mock interviews (the software engineering technical interview, the data science theory interview, and the applied data science interview) to explain the concepts you need to know, as well as the social and behavioral aspects necessary, to successfully navigate the data science interview process.
- Explore the distinctions between job titles like data scientist, data analyst, and data engineer
- Discover the "Growth Hacking" technique that will help you land interviews
- Understand who the stakeholders are in the hiring process
- Craft a "what-people-will-remember-about-you- after-the-interview" sales pitch
- Learn how to identify the data science concepts to review before the interview
- Review techniques for passing the technical screen and what to do if you flub a question
- Understand how to analyze salary vs. equity compensation offers
Jonathan Dinu and Katie Kent direct the data science program at Galvanize, Inc., a data science training organization. Galvanize has campuses in San Francisco, Seattle, Austin, Fort Collins, Boulder, and Denver.