- FILERECOVERY® 是一款操作安全、价格便宜、用户自主操作的数据恢复方案，它支持从各种各样的存储介质恢复删除或者丢失的文件，其支持的媒体介质包括：硬盘驱动器、光驱、闪存、以及其它多媒体移动设备。
- 无论文件是被命令行方式删除，还是被应用程序或者文件系统删除，还是从回收站删除，FILERECOVERY® 都能恢复被删除的文件。
- 另外， FILERECOVERY® 能恢复格式化或者丢失的驱动器，能恢复逻辑文件系统严重损坏的驱动器，甚至能重建丢失的RAIDs!
- FILERECOVERY® 会扫描驱动器，并显示能从被扫描的驱动器恢复的文件的列表。
- 为了保持驱动器上删除或者丢失的文件，所有被恢复的文件必须保存到另外的存储设备或者系统里的其它驱动器名下。FILERECOVERY® 是一款非破坏性的只读应用程序，它不会往源驱上写任何东西，也不会对源驱做任何改变。
FILERECOVERY 2016 Professional & Enterprise 126.96.36.199 MacOSX | 39.3 MB
Mac File Recovery Software. FILERECOVERY® 2016 for Mac is the ultimate Mac file recovery software utility for your file recovery and data recovery needs! FILERECOVERY® 2016 for Mac OS X is a safe and affordable do-it-yourself data and file recovery solution that is designed to recover lost and deleted files from all types of media such as hard drives, optical drives, flash media drives, and multi-media or mobile devices.
FILERECOVERY® 2016 for Mac OS X recovers files whether they have been deleted from the command line, from within an application, the file system, or removed from the recycle bin. In addition FILERECOVERY® 2016 recovers formatted or lost drives, drives with a severe logical file system damage, and can even reconstruct lost RAIDs!
- Access to all Windows® file systems under any operating system environment as stated above.
- Standard write using system API minimizes the chance of disk corruption.
- No file and drive size limitations associated with a DOS based programs.
- Full access to the network and other installed peripherals such as USB, flash drives, and external hard drives.
- Compatibility with Stripe Sets RAID and Mirrored Drives.
- Supports CD/DVD media recovery (ISO9660/UDF combined with ISO9660) and Linux media (EXT2/3)
- Easy to use and a fully automated wizard, which walks the user through the program.
All the great features of FILERECOVERY® 2016 Standard for Mac OS X plus:
- Supports RAID recovery, but will not support remote access recovery.
All the great features of FILERECOVERY® 2016 Professional for Mac OS X plus:
- Will recover from local hard drives, optical media, digital media, and image files. Supports RAID recovery, and remote access recovery via VNC – (viewer and client included. More support information here:http://www.realvnc.com/). This is an advanced feature that requires knowledge of how network client access is handled. It will also require additional network access that may need to be changed by your network administrator. Please also note that the DEMO will not allow any files to be saved. You will be able to preview the data in text, hex, or in cases of images, thumbnail preview. FILERECOVERY® Enterprise supports recovery of VMDK files stored on local file systems (i.e. VMware Workstation, Fusion) in either flat or sparse format hosted under Windows or Linux. All “local” VMDK images are supported.
*VMDK images are virtual hard drives containing virtual operating systems running under a host system.
*Note: VMDK files stored on VMFS file systems are not currently supported (i.e. VMware vSphere datacenter products)
What's New in FILERECOVERY 2016:
- Run block analysis to detect bad blocks
- See the different volumes of a disk
- Get details on the usage of the blocks
- Get detailed S.M.A.R.T. analysis and drive information
- Create Image – write the selected disk to an image file. Great when a drive is failing, needs to be recovered, or returned for service.
- Restore Image – writes an existing image file to the selected disk.
- Copy Disk – copies the selected disk directly to another destination disk. Helpful when copying large hard drives.
View Disk (Hex Viewer)
- View the selected disk in a hex editor and search manually for data. Choose this option to view the selected disk contents by the help of a hex viewer. It allows you to search the disk by hex patterns.
- This feature allows you to view and recover items from the selected e-mail database showing both existing and deleted e-mails for printing or saving/recovering to hard disk. Among the supported email clients are Outlook Express, Outlook, Windows Live Mail, Mozilla, Becky and Eudora.
- Mac OS X 10.5 or higher
- A Storage Drive or Network Drive at least as large as the amount of data you wish to recover
- A minimum of 1 GB RAM
- Warning: Download or Installation on drive X:\ (X=download or setup drive) could overwrite deleted files.
- It is recommend to install on a drive not used for recovery or a dedicated recovery machine.
Home Page - http://www.lc-tech.com/mac/filerecovery/