English | 2016 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 1.5 hrs | 922 MB
eLearning, Personal Development, Career Development | Skill level: All level
This is the first course to explain how to use Adobe's PDF Portfolio feature in Acrobat DC to create stunning resumes!
Are you tired of submitting the same boring resume to hundreds of employers with no response regardless of how much time and effort you put into the application and cover letter?
The big problem is that nearly all employers are accustomed to viewing thousands of dry resumes with nothing but text and numbers. With so many applications it is really easy for employers to overlook your qualifications because they are barely paying attention while sifting through an ocean of resumes. To gain a competitive edge you need to stand out. That is why I created this course! In this course you’ll learn how to make a single interactive PDF Resume Portfolio that is guaranteed to draw laser focused attention onto you! Imagine how great you’ll feel when dozens of employers are calling you back for an interview!
You will learn:
- Why the old method of submitting resumes does not work!
- Why PDF Resume Portfolios can increase conversions!
- How to install, create, and polish a PDF Resume Portfolio
- And so much more!
I’m Serving over 9,000 students daily! Across more than 130 countries! With more than 100 five star reviews! This course is updated frequently! I will answer all of your questions! There is even a no questions asked 30 day money back guarantee! When you enroll in this course you have instant lifetime access which includes every update and the ability to reach out to me for help! It is time for you to position yourself for success! Just click the “Take This Course” button now and I will see you on the inside my friend!
I last updated this course on 07MAR2016!
What are the requirements?
- You will need to have access to Adobe Acrobat DC, which is premium Adobe PDF software that allows you to edit and manipulate files. You can get a subscription to just Acrobat DC or you can get the entire Create Cloud subscription. There are great discounts for students and teachers.
- You will need to have a working cover letter and resume to add to the portfolio. I also recommend that you have some other supporting files such as photos of yourself as well as evidence examples of your work.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 20 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!
- Understand why the old method of submitting resumes does not work!
- Understand why PDF Resume Portfolios can increase conversions!
- Install, create, and polish a PDF Resume Portfolio!
What is the target audience?
- This course is meant for anyone with a well designed resume and cover letter who wants to stand out from everybody else and gain a competitive edge among your peers.
- This course is probably not a good fit if you already have your dream job and you are currently NOT in the job market.