BluffTitler - editing software to create beautiful and unusual 3D text effects, animations, which can be used for video editing. The program supports a large number of different types of layers: a camera, light, text, picture, video, plasma, particle and audio, etc. The layers may be bonded to each other to create special effects.
· The result of your creativity can be viewed in real-time export to image, video or photo format.
· All created animation is composed of layers that can be modified independently.
· The program can be used in conjunction with packages like: Pinnacle Studio, Sony Vegas, Ulead VideoStudio, MAGIX video deLuxe, Canopus Edius and Adobe Premiere.
· Animation program created in layers, whereby an association with the graphic rather than the video editor. In one project, you can use up to 64 layers, which is more than enough to create even very long and stuffed with caption effects.
Types of layers that can be added to the project:
Plasma and Particle - with these layers may be added to embodiments titers harvested animations with particles and light effects. It can be a picture that resembles noise on the TV screen, fireworks, falling snowflakes, fountain, etc. Interestingly, these two layers can be used not only as a background, but also for the decoration of the other layers. For example, if you add one of them to the text, the animation effects will occur in or around the letters. Thus, it is possible, for example, create hot text. To add or Plasma Particle layer to another layer, use Attach command in the Layer menu.
Video Capture - layer that allows you to include in the video project, captured from an external source.
Light - a layer that allows you to set the lighting project. The program provides an opportunity to choose between two types of lighting - Ambient Light and Point Light. The former is more simple and allows you to configure only the color of light, but with the help of Point Light, you can choose the intensity and position of the light source to determine the presence of shadows.
Text - layer for adding text. Since the establishment of titles is the main purpose of the program, we can say that this layer - basic. For the text of an endless number of parameters, including type size, transparency, twist, change of position, scale, distance between letters.
EPS - this layer makes it possible to add to the project vector objects in EPS format, such as arrows, geometric shapes, etc.
Picture - layer to add a background image. Supported formats are BMP, JPG, PNG, TGA and others. For this layer many options available, such as changing the transparency, repeatability, texture, rotation, resizing.
Video - reminiscent of the previous layer and is designed to add background video. Supported file types ASF, AVI, MPG, MPEG, VOB, QT and WMV.
Model - layer provides an interesting opportunity to add to the project three-dimensional models. The program supports only .X format. Files in this format can be obtained, for example, export the 3D-models from 3ds Max. To do this, you need to pre-install a free plug Panda DirectX Exporter. The plugin is available only for 3ds Max versions 6-8.
Scroll - layer to create text, which moves across the screen at different speeds and in different directions.
Audio - with the help of this layer in the project, you can add music. It supports MP3, WAV and MID.
Passe-Partout - a layer that creates frames of the different form, in which there is animation effects.
Effects created in BluffTitler:
* explosive headlines
* reflecting headlines
* twisted headlines
* multizashtrihovanye headlines
* golden glowing titles
* headers with flying basics
* iridescent titles
* plasma backgrounds
* spooky illuminated headlines
* titles with silver spikes
* mixing headlines
* golden beveled titles
* dripping headlines
* JPG textured titles
* MPG textured titles
* mucous headlines
* hairy headlines
* Inverted headers
* recurring headlines
* powerfield emission headlines
* Background video, turning into donuts
* particle effects
* MP3 audio
* converting JPG image
* explosion video backgrounds
* fractal backgrounds
Whats New :
* Updated translations: French, Swedish, Spanish and Turkish
* Minor bugs fixed
* Introduction of the ULTIMATE edition
* New layer: Landscape layer
* New layer: Water layer
* New layer: Waving flag layer
* New layer: Hand layer
* New layer: Skybox layer
* New layer: Colourmap layer
* New layer: VR 360° layer
* New menu item: LAYER > Stand in landscape
* New menu item: LAYER > Float in water
* New menu item: LAYER > Attach layer > Attach cubemap to active layer
* Improved lighting model: the specular colour can now be set independently with the Specular colour property
* Attach a container layer to a container layer
* New picture layer style: Fulscreen in foreground
* New text and scroller tag:
* 2 new effects: Filters/Distortion and AdvancedMaterials/Lightened_NoDepthWrite
* New option in FILE > Show properties… dialog: pre-export simulation time
* MP4 profile dropdown in drivers tab of options dialog
* Improved: blob particles (metaballs)
* Improved: particle layer
* Improved: resolution cubemap layer in high quality mode increased from 512 to 1024 (necessary for 4K VR 360° export)
* Optimization: 3D math operations much faster
* Optimization: delay when first time opening file and about dialogs removed
* Bugfix: particles now always take over the position, size and rotation of of the parent layer, even when using the
* Flexibility property
* Bugfix: shadow artifacts fixed
* Bugfix: antialisaing issues transparent export fixed
* Bugfix: deleted shows are now correctly moved to the recycle bin
* Bugfix: options dialog now supports higher Windows font sizes
* Removed: sort layers on layer type option in options dialog
* Removed: favorites menu item
OS - Windows (7, 8, 8.1, 10)
Home Page - https://www.outerspace-software.com/