Thinkbox Software announced the release of Krakatoa MY 2.7.1, the latest version of its high-volume particle renderer for Autodesk Maya.
About Thinkbox Krakatoa MY. Krakatoa MY shares the same core as Thinkbox’s existing 3ds Max renderer Krakatoa MX and the standalone Krakatoa SR, and “should produce identical, pixel-exact output given the same particle data and settings”
Key features of Krakatoa MY include:
- Point or voxel representation of particle data, with various filter modes, motion blur and depth of field camera effects, and HDRI render passes output to OpenEXR files
- Simultaneous support of both additive and volumetric shading models, with per-particle control over color, emission, absorption, density and more
- Support for various light scattering algorithms, high-quality self-shadowing and occlusions from both geometry and DTEX maps
- Dedicated particle loader object supporting Krakatoa .PRT file sequences, RealFlow .BIN file sequences and .CSV file sequences, with the ability to offset, retime, combine and modify already cached particles
- Dedicated PRT Volume and PRT Fractal objects inside the Maya viewports provide procedural particle creation from polygon mesh volumes and mathematical algorithms
- Particle partitioning tools for caching multiple versions of the same simulation to combine into high-density particle clouds
- Particle repopulation for render-time conversion of low-count simulations into high-count particle clouds
Thinkbox says that the renderer, which is CPU-based, is “highly optimized and heavily multi-threaded”, and is capable of running on laptops or render nodes “without dedicated high-end graphics accelerators”.
About Thinkbox Software Inc. Thinkbox Software provides creative solutions for visual artists in entertainment, engineering and design. Developer of high-volume particle renderer Krakatoa and render farm management software Deadline, the team of Thinkbox Software solves difficult production problems with intuitive, well-designed solutions and remarkable support. We create tools that help artists manage their jobs and empower them to create worlds and imagine new realities. Thinkbox was founded in 2010 by Chris Bond, founder of Frantic Films.
Product: Thinkbox Krakatoa
Version: MY 2.7.1
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : http://www.thinkboxsoftware.com
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: The same OS for the version of software that you are using
Software Prerequisites: Autodesk Maya 2017-2018
Size: 22.5 mb
链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1VQNo-HZdfVGcznC55kSrPw 密码: gpix