Trimble has released an update (SP6) to Building Information Modeling (BIM) — Tekla Structures 2017. Continuous development of Tekla Building Information Modeling (BIM) solutions demonstrates Trimble’s commitment to innovation in structural engineering, off-site prefabrication and on-site efficiency.
Release Notes - Fixes in Tekla Structures 2017 SP6: here
About Tekla Structures 2017. Teklas Structures 2017 BIM software offers more control over direct modification allowing users to create and accurate structural model quicker and easier
- Organizer for finding and fixing parts
- Instant information reporting
- Base point allows BIM workflow with consistent and correct common coordinates
- Plugin allows live algorithmic modeling for Tekla Structures using graphical algorithm editor Rhino/Grasshopper
- Next generation reinforcement method for concrete gives users flexibility to create and modify reinforcements for different types of concrete geometeries
- Pour unit feature allows managing and reporting all pour-specific information
- Data transfer links improve information exchange between detailing and production for precast concrete fabrication
- Palletizer tool improves model-based production planning and prevents human errors in information transfer between detailing and production
- Fuller support for direct modification for modeling of steel bent plates
- Enhancements in drawing production enable easier and more flexible shaping of drawings
- 2D library tool
Tekla Software by Trimble. Trimble produces Tekla software solutions for advanced BIM and structural engineering workflow within the Trimble Buildings portfolio. Trimble’s construction solutions range from total stations to advanced software, giving the industry tools to transform planning, design, construction and operation of buildings. Tekla software is at the heart of the design and construction workflow, building on the free flow of information, truly constructible models and collaboration.
About Trimble Buildings. Trimble Buildings, a part of Trimble’s engineering and construction segment, is focused on solutions that optimize the complete design-build-operate (DBO) lifecycle of buildings. Trimble is dedicated to transforming the industry—increasing productivity, reducing waste and optimizing schedules, budgets and real estate portfolios—with powerful solutions that streamline communication and collaboration. These targeted solutions enable architects, engineers, contractors, owners, and occupiers to realize greater agility, efficiency and insight. Used in over 150 countries around the world, Trimble Buildings’ solutions are transforming the way the world designs, builds and operates infrastructure and buildings.
Product: Tekla Structures
Version: 2017 SP6 Update Only
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : http://www.tekla.com
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even SP1 or newer
Software Prerequisites: Tekla Structures 2017 or above
Size: 2.0 Gb